About & Team
Who We Are
Etheridge Home Renovation is a first-generation family-run business with over a decade of experience renovating homes and commercial properties in the lower mainland of British Columbia.
Supporting the local economy & community while preserving our environment is at the forefront of every project we take on.
Fulfilling the Heart Through the Home
The homes and businesses we’ve built have changed and inspired the lives of the people who live in them.
Professional, trustworthy and passionate, our team empowers clients to make easy, informed decisions and generates intuitive design by cultivating builder-to-client collaboration.
- Born in London England, schooled in Scotland, BA, Landscape Architecture, UBC
- Loves natural history and horticulture – a keen naturalist
- It’s essential to have a stocked bar at all times
- Enjoys travelling whenever & wherever possible
- Passionate about rugby & soccer, COYS!
• English, born & bred
• Enjoys camping & off-roading
• Horse & dog lover
• Aspires to the beach life
• Ruislip. Lethbridge. Mill Bay. Edmonton. Toronto. Vancouver. Next stop, TBD.
• It’s about making a little music everyday ‘til you die
• Passionate dog dad & closeted soft-rock fan
• Appreciates Nordic fiction, classic movies, & good design
• Keeps busy with hiking & kayaking, BBQ’s, patios, & beer
• Enjoys red wine, French bread, & Cambozola cheese
• Lifelong cyclist
• Constantly trying to learn
• Loves outdoor activities such as exploring or camping with his wife & their puppy
• Red wine & cocktail enthusiast
• Passion for travelling & spending time with family & friends
• Thrives on good design, good food, & adventure
• Proud mom
• Happy when moving in the garden
• Enjoys getting the details right to produce the best results
• Handles all zoning bylaw concerns
• Building code interpreter
• Bureaucracy navigator
• Is passionate & dedicated to his craft & trade
• Enjoys working with others & learning new techniques, skills, & other new ways of growing with the trade
• Loves outdoor activities with his family & spends his downtime hanging out with friends or family enjoying nature: hiking, biking, playing sports, fishing, & swimming,
• He is what he does & does what he is
• Carpenter / Audio Engineer
• Enjoys music & pilates
• Decided to make Canada his new home
• B.A. Honours Geography, B.S.C. Minor GIS (Guelph University)
• Red Seal Carpenter 2014
• 20 years working in the construction industry in B.C.
• When he is not at work, Gord can be found skiing with his kids or mountain biking on local mountains
• Loves cooking
• Outdoors enthusiast: loves cycling & mountain biking
• Loves woodworking & airbrushing
• Plays recreational hockey & basketball
• Enjoys comedy skits, stand-up, & playing guitar
• Lived in Spain, Korea, & Australia
Driver / Crew Member
• Loves road trips
• Enjoys hiking & biking
• Interested in screenplays & poetry